Saturday, July 11, 2015

Taking off the training wheels and learning to ride again.

Okay so you would think I would learn a lesson and just keep following through with the things I start but as usual I step away.  Only this time I did so because I became very very ill.  Fast forward and here we are now.  A lot of interesting things are going on and I hope to be able to use this as a place to make myself accountable for them and continue to move forward.  
Much of what I am trying to do now is find myself not in the esoteric sense but really find out what I like to do and try to make something of myself in the process.  I get afraid of doing things and I stop just like I stopped writing the blog because I became afraid.. How strange is that, I used to be a trouble making punk girl who didn't care what anyone thought and was very okay with herself.  Maybe ill figure it out while I am doing this otherwise I am going to just play it by ear.  Play with me.

So one of the things that I am doing is loosing weight.  I lost 110 lbs I was a big girl I suppose I always will be.  I have osteoarthritis and it makes it very painful to walk but I keep doing it and am under a doctors care to be able to do that.  I also became a vegetarian again after years of being a meaty after having been a vegan for years and years and years.  I am going to start a page called the reluctant vegetarian not because I don't want to be vegetarian but because for me it was easier not to be..That is until now.   Its late here now so I am going to try to hold myself accountable and write once to twice a week and share some great vegetarian recipes that I get, make , adapt or just sort of fall into.  I will include pictures and hope you like.    M.

No comments:

Post a Comment